Chevrolet Performance 350/290 Deluxe Crate Engine - GM (19355659)
AN AFFORDABLE ICON
The 350 Small-Block is the cornerstone of the performance world - the most popular high-performance Small-Block crate engine. The 350/290 Deluxe, with 300 hp and 335 lb.-ft. of torque, adds an aluminum intake manifold and chrome dress-up kit to create one of the most stylish and value-driven engines on the market.
Like all Chevrolet Performance Small-Block crate engines, the engine is built with a cast-iron block. It's got four-bolt main caps - a feature that's almost impossible to find in cores - and it's filled with a tough rotating assembly featuring aluminum pistons delivering an 8.0:1 compression ratio. This recipe delivers a strong 300 hp and 335 lb.-ft. of torque that you can feel in the driver's seat.
Chevrolet Performance has all the parts needed to get your hot rod engine running, from the carburetor to the starter and distributor to the plug wires and more.
Part Number: 19244450/19355659
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block (P/N 10066034): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 10243070): Nodular iron
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal steel
Pistons (P/N 93422884): Cast-aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 3896962): Hydraulic flat tappet
Camshaft Lift (in): .450 intake /.460 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 222° intake / 222° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 93438649): Iron; 76cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 1.94 intake / 1.50 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Recommended Fuel: Regular pump
Ignition Timing: 34° Total @ 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,100
Intake Manifold (P/N 10185063): Dual Plane
- Use neutral balance harmonic damper P/N 12551537
- Use internally balanced flexplate P/N 471529 for automatic transmission or flywheel P/N 14085720 for manual transmission (not included)
- Power ratings based on tests with Holley 670-cfm carburetor P/N 19170092 (not included)
- Does not accept Chevrolet Performance roller lifter assemblies
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- Pre-1986-style 2-piece rear main seal block
- Recommended for use in vehicles with 6,000 GVW or less
National GM Parts is the leader in GM parts and accessories sales. We have some of the lowest prices online and a highly knowledgeable and dedicated parts team.
National GM Parts is your leader for genuine OEM GM Parts and Accessories. Our OEM Chevrolet Performance 350/290 Deluxe Crate Engine is guaranteed to fit your vehicle when you enter your VIN.