Chevrolet Performance 383 HT383Ee Crate Engine - GM (19355721)
EMISSIONS-LEGAL STROKER FOR TRUCKS
Chevrolet Performance's HT383E crate engine is an affordable and more powerful direct replacement for the tired 350 engine in your 1996-99 full-size GM truck or SUV. The larger displacement delivers up to 323 hp at 4,200 rpm and a whopping 444 lb.-ft. of torque. It is extra power you won't get with a stock-type rebuild or reconditioned used engine.
Like our standard HT383, this crate engine starts with a cast-iron block with four-bolt main caps, a forged steel crankshaft, a smooth hydraulic roller camshaft and a set of iron Vortec heads. Its 9.1:1 compression ratio is perfect for regular gasoline at all altitudes and engine loads. It also includes a new distributor, water pump and other components that would need to be replaced during a rebuild.
The HT383E is designed to replace the L31 5.7-liter engine in half-ton models of the Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra and Yukon. Simply swap the intake manifold, throttle body, exhaust manifolds and other accessories from the original 350.
Part Number: 19332531
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 383
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.005 x 3.800
Block (P/N 88962516): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 12489436): 4340 forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 19332460): Heavy-duty PM steel
Pistons (P/N 12499103): Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 14097395): Hydraulic roller
Camshaft Lift (in): .431 intake / .451 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 196° intake / 206° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12558060): Vortec iron; 64cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Water Pump (P/N 89060527): Cast-iron
Recommended Fuel: Regular pump
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,000
Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750"
- Requires the reuse of the stock intake manifold, wiring harness, and fuel injection system
- Due to calibration variances between half, three-quarter- and one-ton vehicles, this engine is designed for half-ton trucks and SUVs only
- This engine is not emissions-legal in CA or states that have adopted CA emissions regulations
- Comes with 12.750" externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
- Has right-side dipstick
- Not available as a Partial Engine
- Performance recalibration of OEM ECU will significantly increase torque and horsepower
- 17800393, 19332531
National GM Parts is the leader in GM parts and accessories sales. We have some of the lowest prices online and a highly knowledgeable and dedicated parts team.
National GM Parts is your leader for genuine OEM GM Parts and Accessories. Our OEM Chevrolet Performance 383 HT383Ee Crate Engine is guaranteed to fit your vehicle when you enter your VIN.